written by Destonie Cormier
In the beginning, it all started with 5 core values
Quevera is a software engineering company that is focused on innovation and problem-solving for our customers. The company was founded in 2013 by a core group of technologists who believed the future of the software engineering field could be improved by focusing on shared values.
Here at Quevera, we uphold a core set of values, which guides our interactions with our partners, customers, employees, and the community. We refer to these values as CIPSI:
- Courtesy: We display respect and politeness to all Quevera partners and customers.
- Integrity: Our strong moral principles guide us in providing successful solutions to our customers and partners.
- Perseverance: We are committed to providing the best solution and will not stop until the customer is satisfied.
- Simplicity: Technology is complex, we pride ourselves on providing not only the best solution but also the simplest solution to use and maintain.
- Ingenuity: We pride ourselves on employing individuals who are clever, original, and inventive. The truth to business questions will be found in our innovative solutions.
As an organization, we are compelled to engage in efforts that demonstrate CIPSI. For the next few weeks, this blog will focus the core values and how Quevera is upholding each one.
National Day of Service and Remembrance
Our most recent effort relates to the anniversary of 9/11, which is also known as the National Day of Service and Remembrance. It is important for us to not only remember the attacks on 9/11 but to also act in a way that not only upholds our values but also improves our community.
This year we have decided to adopt the mission of a nonprofit agency called 9/11 Day. The mission of 9/11 day is to rekindle the spirit of unity and service in America by doing good deeds.
Here at Quevera, our employees have taken pledges to engage in simple acts of kindness/service in order to honor the victims and first responders of 9/11 and to improve the community that surrounds us. Check out the pledges our employees have committed to.
If you are interested in making your own pledge to honor the victims and first responders of 9/11, feel free to download the form here! Snap a selfie and post on social media. Don’t forget to tag @911day and @Quevera on your posts!